-
March 27th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2002Mar27.html
This is the Cock that burst Euro's colan!
Its time for the Sayeret Matkal to Martyr Arafag!
-
March 27th, 2002, 07:30 PM
#2
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Zyclone:
This is the Cock that burst Euro's colan!
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
It would depend. Were any of the victims soccer players?
-
March 27th, 2002, 07:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I think it's about to get ugly. Anyone have have Arafat in their death pool?
-
March 27th, 2002, 07:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mvscal:
I think it's about to get ugly. Anyone have have Arafat in their death pool?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Look for his HQ to be leveled buy 8pm EST.
-
March 27th, 2002, 07:58 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
This shite is getting ridiculous!
On the other hand, I look at this situation kind of like when two black boxers are fighting. I don't really care who wins, I just like watching them beat the shite out of each other.
I say NUKE the whole middle east and let Allah sort em out.
-
March 27th, 2002, 08:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Zyclone:
Look for his HQ to be leveled buy 8pm EST.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
He just might be in it this time.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks